Thursday, May 11, 2006
This is one of Olson and Kaelen's favorite activities. They received new umbrellas in their Easter baskets from Grandpa Larry and Grandma Irene. They have had so much fun on rainy days going outside with their umbrellas and looking for earthworms on the driveway and the sidewalks. I wish I would have taken a picture of Olson last week when I checked on them outside and he had a handful of at least 30 wriggling earthworms in one hand. Kaelen was very excited to find a slug one time too. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the hours of fun!!
Posted by redhouse4 at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Kirsten, I think they got this from their mother!!! Remember when we would walk to Hillcrest on a rainy day and you would pick up the earthworms on the sidewalk to throw at my face! Ahhhhh, good times ... well, for you anyway, as I shrieked like a little girl and ducked and twisted in terror to avoid the writhing, slimy little missiles.
Anyway - I love the umbrellas that Olson and Kaelen have. Good choice Grandma! And walking in the rain with an umbrella and puddle jumping is one of my FAVORITE ALL-TIME activities!! I'd love to do it with Olson and Kaelen one day! However, due to past traumas, I still have to avoid the earthworms!
Post a Comment