BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 02, 2006
























After Jeff got back from India, we took a trip out to Maplewood on a Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately the two days before we went had been very windy so most of the leaves were already off of the trees. Fortunately, we had a wonderful time anyway. The kids ran and jumped and played in all the leaves on the ground and rolled down the hill over and over. (Notice the grass stains on the knees!) They were chased and tackled by Daddy until they were giddy with laughter. I even ended up in a pile of leaves thanks to Jeff, which they all three thought was hilarious. We just had such a fun time together as a family, it was so good to have Jeff back with us. It was a long two weeks and we missed him so much while he was gone.

4 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

Great photos! Your kids are adorable!

julenerenee said...

Looks like you had a great time in the leaves! And Olson and Kaelen, you're growing up so fast! Every time I see a picture of you, you look even more grown up! CAn't wait to see you at Christmas! I love you all and am glad Jeff is back!

Love,
Julene

Sharon said...

So fun to see new pics and your update on your lives. Both Heather and I thought Kaelen was changing - they grow up so fast, don't they -
We just had Heather and the three youngest have a sleepover with us last night. She had a mom's and tots get-together in the morning yesterday and a Board of Parish Education meeting in the evening so she stayed in Calgary all day. Made our day, I tell you. So we were reading the blogs this morning.

Andrea said...

What fun pictures! Maplewood is so pretty in the fall. I bet you're SO glad to have Jeff back. Don't Daddy's make life so much fun??