LOL!!! These are hilarious! Did he scare the kids? 'Cuz that's a very scary looking man to me! I hope he shaved right away for your sake Kirsten. :-)PS - I had Matt Erickson add your blog as a link to the Hillcrest '93 website so you might be getting hits from some of my classmates.
I so love looking at your blog. It helps to keep in touch and enjoy some of the fun we have had together. Love, Mom
I like it!! He looks great. The sunglasses rock. I'd love to see you guys soon. heidi P
S-c-a-r-y!!!!!! Is this person going to be staying in our house sometime this summer??????? Should we let him in??????? What do you think, Olson and Kaelen?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL!!! These are hilarious! Did he scare the kids? 'Cuz that's a very scary looking man to me! I hope he shaved right away for your sake Kirsten. :-)
PS - I had Matt Erickson add your blog as a link to the Hillcrest '93 website so you might be getting hits from some of my classmates.
I so love looking at your blog. It helps to keep in touch and enjoy some of the fun we have had together. Love, Mom
I like it!! He looks great. The sunglasses rock. I'd love to see you guys soon. heidi P
S-c-a-r-y!!!!!! Is this person going to be staying in our house sometime this summer??????? Should we let him in??????? What do you think, Olson and Kaelen?
Post a Comment