Adorable pictures! You guys were totally decked out with USA stuff-that's awesome!
Oh I love it! You all look great! I love the family pics and the FOOD pics - that must have been you being so creative Kirsten!
Yeah, Kaelen and I had some fun making red, white and blue treats for the Fourth.
Wow that looks so festive.. I was lucky to even get a red shirt on that day with my jeans lol ... The food looks like it should be on a magazine cover Kirsten you really are amazing! Glad you guys had a happy time :D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Adorable pictures! You guys were totally decked out with USA stuff-that's awesome!
Oh I love it! You all look great! I love the family pics and the FOOD pics - that must have been you being so creative Kirsten!
Yeah, Kaelen and I had some fun making red, white and blue treats for the Fourth.
Wow that looks so festive.. I was lucky to even get a red shirt on that day with my jeans lol ... The food looks like it should be on a magazine cover Kirsten you really are amazing! Glad you guys had a happy time :D
Post a Comment