





Here are some before and after pictures of Kaelen's (relatively) new haircut. In December we had an incident where Olson was playing with a couple pairs of scissors. Kaelen asked him jokingly, "Olson, are you going to cut my hair?'' and he did! They proceeded to hide the hair behind Olson's mattress hoping not to be found out, but they missed a few strands which I found when I came to check on them. The damage was able to be camouflaged by parting it in a different spot for a few days until we could take her to get it fixed. She had been wanting to get her hair cut shorter for awhile so this was a good opportunity to do it. After getting it cut, she looked in the mirror and said to me, "Mom, I think this looks more like me!". We all love it and think that she looks so cute! We also appreciate not having to comb out so many tangles as before. :o) The after pictures were taken on Kaelen's 5th birthday on January 12th.
0 comments:
Post a Comment