FIRST DAY OF GYMNASTICS!!!!

Look at me in my beautiful new pink sparkly leotard.


Here I am standing by the pit watching and deciding what to do next.

This is me on the bar again. I got up on those stairs right there that you can see. I swang and swang on the bar with my feet together and then in the pit I went.
This is me somersaulting. I just got off the long, long trampoline.

Here I am on the balance beam and I walked very fast.

My teacher marked my favorite foot, the one I like to put out first when I try to do a cartwheel or a handstand. The marks are little green shamrocks.
1 comments:
Kaelen,
Your gymnastics look like so much fun and I love the pink sparkly suit! I'm sure you'll do great in your class! I'm proud of you and love you very much!
Aunty Julene
Post a Comment