BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I don't know what happened with my last post, the font somehow got teeny tiny. I changed the size and republished it and it still didn't work. There must be some glitch in it so, this is what it said...

Sorry, it has been awhile since I put anything on here. These are just a few pictures of the kids having a good time the other night trying on an old pair of Jeff's glasses. They though that it was very funny. The bottom picture is of Olson's new bunk bed. We just received it on Sunday from a family from our church and Olson is so excited about it. Of course, he chose to sleep on the top bunk and has been absolutely loving it. They are already planning to have a sleepover in Olson's room on Friday night so that Kaelen can try it out also.

0 comments: