Kaelen and I were both sick over Easter. We were sick for a long time (it felt like forever). When we finally recovered, we thought that we should celebrate by going and getting our hair done. We both went to our stylist, Danja, this week and it felt so good to get a new hair cut. These are Kaelen's before and after pictures of her new cut. It looks absolutely adorable on her and she is thrilled with it! I'll try to get a few more pictures of it and put up another day too.

2 comments:
Kaelen, you are so beautiful! I love your CUTE new haircut! It really suits your adorable face! I'll have to get a picture of my new haircut on my blog too so you can see - I got bangs like yours too!
I love you!
Aunty Julene
Hey you guys,
Let's see pics of your new haircut too, Kirsten. Kaelen's is so cute. It suits her.
Love, Aunty Sharon
Post a Comment