We had a very fun time with my Mom when she came to visit for a few days. She flew out and suprised the kids. They spent many hours with Grandma, especially outside enjoying the spring weather, blowing hundreds of bubbles, Kaelen learning how to ride her bike without training wheels and just having a great time. They played many games inside too. Mom and I got to do some shopping, work on a few projects around the house, enjoy many cups of coffee together and just be together. It was such a good time just to have her sharing our day to day activities with us. It certainly makes things fun to have Grandma around for awhile!
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hi guys,
Isn't it fun to be together with gramma? It just reminded me of being down in Fergus with our kids! I'm sure you had a wonderful time. Love, Aunty Sharon
I cry as I read this. I am feeling a bit isolated up here today and I am a little jealous because I know how wonderful it is to share those times with you guys and mom (and dad). How I wish we were ALL close enough that we could share coffee on a regular basis, shop and help you with house projects and play with the kids as the spring weather arrives. I love you all and miss you very much!
Isn't it just the best to have our mom and dad come to our homes to visit! It looked like you were having so much fun....I agree with Julene, it just never happens enough!!! I too, wish for regular coffee visits...wouldn't that be great! We have to treasure the times we do have together....Loveyou guys, Sus
Post a Comment