We are still around. I have just taken a very long break from the blogging world. We have had a busy summer and obviously it is easier for me to blog when the kids are in school. They go back to school in one week. Kaelen will be in kindergarten and Olson in second grade. We have lots of pictures from the summer and I will attempt to get a few up next time I am on. Some of the events this summer have been; Olson's 7th birthday, Canada Day and the 4th of July in Colorado, Olson going to Bible camp for the first time, a weekend in Duluth, some time at the lake and swimming lessons. It has been a great summer and I am not quite ready for it to end.
Monday, August 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Kirsten;
I am waiting and waiting for an update on your summer with some pictures. It has been rather crazy around here with Heather and Duane moving but is settling down for a week or so then we celebrate Uncle Ron and Aunty Delaine's 50th, then second week in Oct. our kids come from Fergus. I can hardly wait!!!
Love Aunty Sharon
Kirsten -
The people who visit your blog weekly are iching for some updates!!! :o) Hint. Hint. :o)
~ Shannon Overland Erickson
Post a Comment