BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 20, 2006






Thank you Sharon and Shannon for your comments reminding me that people actually do check this Blog and I have been very negligent in updating it since the spring. Here are just a few pictures of our summer and then next time I will move on to the Fall and hopefully be a bit more consistent in updating! These are pictures from our time in Colorado where we spent Canada Day and the Fourth of July with my family and also from a weekend that we spent in Duluth with Jeff's parents. We had such a fun summer and now we are back into the routine of school and have already had our first 2 inches of snow (Thankfully it all melted again!).

4 comments:

Sharon said...

So much fun to read your update. Keep it up......

The Erickson Family said...

Yay! An Update! :o) Fun!

Anthony and Kim said...

Nice to see pictures of your family!!

julenerenee said...

Thanks for finally updating Kirsten! At least on the summer - I had to do that too! I check yours all the time for new pictures of my niece and nephew. Oh - and you and Jeff too of course. Love you!